City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
24 days ago
A superb opportunity to join an expanding Mid-Tier Bank that has grown extensively through acquisition and organically in the last two years has just become available. This is a great role if you are newly qualified ACA seeking your first step into Industry for a Financial Services firm. This role will also offer excellent career progression, and the opportunity to work with a close-knit and supportive team.
The role will focus primarily on PL and Risk production, which involves facing off to traders and other key stakeholders such as the price verification team, financial control (month-end reconciliations) and the middle office (trade capture) team.
The duties will include the following:
- Manage the production and analysis of daily P&L and risk sensitivities.
- Obtain necessary sign-off from Front-Office (Traders) of the reported Risk and P/L
- Preparation of daily reporting for review and submission to stakeholders
- Liaises with other teams to ensure breaks are cleared on a timely basis
- Month end process ensuring all month end requirements set by the Financial Controllers are met, within a specified timetable
- Manage relationships with controlling management, financial control, middle office, legal, market risk management
- Balance sheet substantiation
Skills & Experience
- Must be ACCA qualified
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be analytical and solution focused
- Be motivated and proactive
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a team player