City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
15 days ago
You can be a Newly Qualified ACA/CA or a Product Controller with 2-4 years experience to work for an Asset Management business with a strong reputation in the City. The company offer progression beyond Product Control with previous members of the team developing their skills in the department or moving across to Risk or Treasury.
The role will focus primarily on PL and Risk production, which involves facing off to the front office and other key stakeholders such as the financial control (month-end reconciliations) and the middle office (trade capture) team.
The duties will include the following:
- Manage the production and analysis of daily P&L and risk sensitivities.
- Obtain necessary sign-off from Front-Office (Traders) of the reported Risk and P/L
- Preparation of daily reporting for review and submission to stakeholders
- Liaises with other teams to ensure breaks are cleared on a timely basis
- Month end process ensuring all month end requirements set by the Financial Controllers are met, within a specified timetable
- Manage relationships with controlling management, financial control, middle office, legal, market risk management
You must be a recnty qualified accountant from Practice or have product control experience and be a control-focused individual with an excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse problems and implement solutions. You will also have a willingness to learn and be interested in the products and in technical challenges.