City of London, London
10 months ago
This function is an integral part of our client support organisation focused on providing technical and relationship support to our top customers.
The position requires a senior client service professional with a mix of customer facing and technical skills to provide proactive and reactive support, manage overall service delivery for key regional clients, and coordinate closely with the sales, account management, pre-sales, and the customer support teams to ensure a differentiated service experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the face for customer support in the region, engaging with customers proactively and reactively to ensure a differentiated service experience.
- Establish ownership of escalated customer issues and seek resolution by involving key stakeholders.
- Lead key global and regional projects to drive operational efficiency and improve the customer experience.
- Work with sales, pre-sales and account management to secure, enhance and grow customer relationships.
- Facilitate client interactions and work to streamline communication (i.e. will collect, review and add insight to all internal and external performance metrics, will lead monthly service meetings, participate in Quarterly Service Reviews (QSRs) where applicable , outline service strategies and roadmaps for service enhancements)
- Knowledge of the financial markets and associated terminology with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant role
- Strong understanding of ICE Data Services real-time product suite
- Strong technical acumen including a understanding of networks, core computing concepts and experience with Unix and Unix scripting
- Exposure to front office trading/market data environments, ideally in a client/business facing role.
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills
- Ability to act with urgency and understand client impacts and required responses
- Track record of collaborating with multiple teams to achieve objectives
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills
- Able to multitask and take command of situations with confidence and control
- Proven success working in a team environment
- Positive attitude and deep customer service orientation
- Ability to travel when required.
- BA or BS (or equivalent) required