City of London, London
£250 - £260 per day
5 months ago
Project role for 8 weeks based in the City hiring an Accountant for 8 weeks to help.
Reconcile the aged debt report to the statements provided
- Create a reconciliation which matches the aged debt report to the barter statement. Also follow this through to the Salesforce booking.
- For any unidentified transactions, query with internal stakeholders. If not known, request a write off from Senior finance.
- Once reconciled - raise a self billing request to AR to net off the historic transactions.
2) Reconcile Cashed-out transactions to the bank
- For credits built up with the agencies that have not been exchanged for services, but for cash, reconcile this from the agency statements to the cash debtor account.
- For all unidentified transactions request more information from barter agencies. Cash debtor should reconcile to the cash received on the statements.
- Request breakdown and analyse unallocated cash receipts from barter agencies which may have cleared off the cash aged debt.
3) Reconcile VAT balance
- identify value of VAT due on transactions & recile to that due from agencies. Agree balance and work to net off/pay/get payment from agencies where applicable
- Create & introduce monthly / quarterly reconciliation for the above.