West End, London
£240 - £260 per day
AF - MA - 2697_1561999659
21 days ago
Reporting into the Finance Project Manager of the International Networks group, the purpose of this role is to support the rollout of a new project to move from Quarterly financial close reporting to monthly, focussing on the Networks HQ entities and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
The move from Quarterly financial close reporting to monthly, is a global change with a central project team and therefore has senior stakeholders both within the Networks business and the central NBCUniversal central finance leadership team. Recently kicked off, we are in the initial stages of gap assessment and roadmap planning.
The Networks project team is led by a Project Manager, and includes 3 other Project Accountants, each supporting a different region.
- Analyse Networks HQ finance close processes and prepare gap assessments
- Prepare standard desktop procedures for all monthly tasks alongside regional project accountants
- Prepare and rollout the standard PCR (Programme Content Rights) procedure to all global regions and train local teams and offshore support accountants
- Train HQ teams on the new monthly close end to end process
- Support HQ teams in hypercare post implementation and ensure they move to efficient, standardised monthly reporting processes
- Support FP&A team with the roll out of BPC 10 for all regions
- Build monthly variance analysis tools, reports and processes in BPC for all regions
- Support the implementation of the monthly cash forecasting tool (direct) in SAP BPC for all regions
- Prepare new Networks FP&A timetable (including monthly Budgets and related deliverables), train and roll out and support OpCO's.
- Support all projects as required to deliver monthly close across controllership and FP&A
- Support the Finance Project Manager to provide monthly progress updates
- Support the Finance Project Manager on the remaining PCR project closedown tasks as required
- Project experience - process change, ideally across multiple sites
- Qualified Accountant - able to understand complex financial processes and end to end impact
- Strong process improvement background
- Proactive, logical self-starter, able to work on and progress tasks even with degree of ambiguity.
International travel may be required