City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
5 months ago
My client is a leading Private Equity firm based in the City looking to recruit a Project Manager within their Fund Services team on 6 month contract to assist with an on-going project in the team.
- Create client database and file structure.
- Review and define client procedures and timetables.
- Review client agreements and fees.
- Work with Finance to agree invoicing.
- Identify clients for potential fee negotiation.
- Review Operator Services role and ensure all procedures are up to date and wider team has sufficient knowledge.
- Review Trustee Services role and ensure all procedures are up to date and wider team has sufficient knowledge.
- Create payments and banking database for Funds Services.
- Ensure compliance matters are fully up to date.
- Must be Immediately available/1 week notice
- Must have a Fund Controller/Fund Services industry background
- Strong communicator
- Must have experience managing a team
URGENT role - pleasse send CV's through to email@example.com