City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Project Manager - SAP Finance implementation
- End to end ERP implementation experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- 6-9 month project - Central London
This media and hospitality group is rapidly expanding their global operations and implementing a new ERP (SAP) Business one solution in readiness for that growth.
- Reporting to the Group FC you will be responsible for project managing the implementation of the first module which is the finance module.
- There will be considerable liaison with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Data Migration
- Assist with training on the system
- Carry out extensive testing
- Data cleanse
- You may also be involved in assisting with the architecture for the Operations and Engineering modules
We are seeking a finance professional with experience managing ERP (ideally SAP) Business One implementations. Experience in the media industry would be ideal. This is for a 6-9 month project where you are part of a dynamic Head Office finance team.