£200 - £250 per day
about 1 month ago
A well known Trading firm has an exciting opening for a Qualified Financial AccountantThis is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading Investors with exciting years ahead of them as they expand in Europe. You must have an excellent eye for detail with extensive reconciliations experience and be a highly organised and autonomous individual. This offers an excellent work-life balance within a great team and you will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts for various Group entities.
- understanding of IFRS
- preperation of IFRS compliant accounts for Treasury
- production of some of the daily front office P+Ls
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assist with the audit of the group entities.
- Weekly Group Cash Flow Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Assist in the developing of processes to streamline Financial Reporting.
- Develop strong relationships across the business, both within and outside of Finance;
- Management and development of wider finance team.
- Provide support and direction on ad-hoc projects.
Continual review of processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience, including preparation of statuary Accounts/Financial Statements
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word