£40000 - £50000 per annum + Flexible Working, Pension, Progression
29 days ago
My client, a growing accountancy practice, are searching for a R&D Tax Specialist to join the team. The company offer a fast track progression scheme, inclusive company benefits, a very competitive salary and a very strong work life balance. The company value employee satisfaction above all else so they boast a very good retention rate which is key for them.
- You will be involved within compliance and advisory work. It will be more on the advisory side however the split will fluctuate dependant on the business.
- You will receive training to gain further knowledge within R&D Tax. This will include off site meetings into partnered business' where you can gain on hand insight into the field.
- You will be a crucial member of an ambitious team looking to become the top earners within the business in an expanding field.
- You will be a part of a social environment which includes regular drinks, social events and training exercises.
- Your focus will be on growth within the business and you will be fast tracked by the company to move you upwards within the business. This will be outlined after your initial probation is passed.
- You will have the opportunity to take on management responsibilities down the line and have control over who you bring into the business at the recruitment stage.
- You will be CTA or ATT qualified or QBE.
- You will understand the R&D sector.
- You will have at least 1 year of experience within Tax Practice.
- You will be able to demonstrate your skills within compliance and advisory work.