£35000 - £40000 per annum
19 days ago
Our client, a prestigious International bank based in London are looking to recruit a Real Estate Advisor to join their rapidly expanding Real Estate Investment department. The Real Estate and Investment team provides both investment and real estate solutions to Private Banking clients.
The Investment Team works alongside the Private Banking business and offers a wealth management service, aiming to assist High Net Worth clients by defining their strategic goals and offering specialised and tailored solutions to professionally manage, grow and diversify the future of family and intergenerational wealth. The offering is a full-service investment management capability; discretionary, non-discretionary, advisory, execution-only, offshore trust and fiduciary services delivered in full compliance with the FCA regulations.
The Real Estate Team provides a variety of bespoke and discrete real estate investment services tailored to individual clients requiring residential or commercial investments predominantly in the UK. These services include the sourcing of suitable properties through an extensive network of agents, owners, introducers and developers on both an on and off-market basis.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Understanding the client investment objectives and provide the appropriate residential real estate solution to comply with the necessary business and regulatory standards
- Support the real estate business, training and motivating the relationship management team
- Manage relationships with external real estate agents
Other responsibilities will also include;
- Working with clients both locally and overseas to identify and acquire real estate investments throughout UK
- Operating the Residential Real Estate Search Service to support clients searching for residential properties
- Overseeing acquisition and disposal of residential property for clients
- Maintaining Management Information on residential services for provision to the relevant internal committees
- Conducting research on the UK residential market for internal distribution
- To be culturally aware and possess the market intelligence required to develop business and to be well perceived in the market place
- To play a role in the business community by building proactive awareness of the Bank's services and contributing to image building exercises
- In addition to the duties listed, the employee may, from time to time, be required to perform other duties assigned by the line manager
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Real Estate related degree or equivalent with experience of residential property acquisition, management and disposal
- Possesses market intelligence of London and UK real estate markets required to develop business and to be well perceived in the market place
- Personal characteristics to develop client relationships and motivate / manage staff
- Has strong analytical skills, develops and reports sales MIS on a regular basis to the Director, Real Estate Investments, Relationship Management team and CIO office.
- Ability to understand complicated transactions involving equity, debt and offshore structures
- Proven track record in delivering results aligned to client investment needs
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm to work effectively in a multi-cultural team