£30000 - £35000 per annum + Holiday, pension, bonus
7 months ago
Our client, a leading specialist in European Real Estate Finance are looking for an analyst to join their debt team.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Work with the existing team members across the existing debt portfolio (c.€6.5bn) comprising a combination of UK & EUR funds and joint ventures
- The new hire will be allocated a handful of the existing deals where they will partner up with a colleague to:
- have responsibility for the day to day running of the deal liaising with the Asset Managers, Fund Accountants and Legal teams in the company for queries such as lease approvals, sales, structure amendments etc
- liaise with lenders, security agents and other external parties for similar matters
- Maintain and be ready to provide accurate data on the fund they are managing and work with the rest of the team to produce accurate data across all the debt positions
- Quarterly reporting for both lenders and investors
- Work on new deals by way of producing Request for Finance packs and then the deal lifecycle from reviewing credit terms, liaising with valuers/solicitors/technical & environmental specialists as well as internal acquisition, legal and finance teams to coordinate and manage the due diligence process.
- Assisting on satisfying conditions precedents as required by the lenders.
- Work closely with subsidiary businesses
Ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills;
- Proficiency in English and other European languages would be a benefit
- Ideally has 1 or 2 years' experience in real estate finance/banking/commercial real estate servicing. If not possible, should be from a strong analytical background be it through finance, research etc
- Proficient in excel and word