£120000 - £170000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a leading Real Estate Investment Management company are looking to recruit a Vice President to join their rapidly expanding Asset Management side of the business, where you will be focusing on Student Accommodation. The individual will be overseeing the UK Student Accommodation business and have 3 senior professionals reporting into them. He/she will also be the chief liaison for this asset class with the senior management team based overseas at Head Office.
- Lead the Asset Managers in formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the student housing portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets.
- Be responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate
- Preparing and managing annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sale process
- Assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- You will also work closely with the Property Manager to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company's products and services.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should possess a Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent with at least 10 years' experience in asset management for student accommodation. You should also have good knowledge of the local markets. To succeed in this role, you should be strategic as well as operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding. Other key attributes include good people management skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, resourcefulness and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.