£25000 - £27000 per annum
2 months ago
Receptionist - Temp - Perm £27,000
Our Client who specialises in Investments are looking to hire a temp - perm Receptionist to start ASAP!
The role as Receptionist/Team Assistant is supporting all members of the London Office and working with the global administration team. The role will involve a wide range of administrative and organisational tasks including travel support, meetings, managing annual leave and expenses, managing the facilities and overall office administration.
- Operating phones, answering all incoming calls, transferring to required extension, accurately taking messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients
- Managing the reception area and taking pride in its appearance
- Organising global and local meetings: video-conferencing, Skype for business, liaising with relevant people, arranging rooms and equipment, circulating invites/dial in details/uploading presentations.
- Managing the meeting room diaries and checking meeting rooms after every meeting, ensuring that they are clean, tidy and stocked ready for use
- Managing the office post and ensuring all documents are delivered to the correct individual
- Arranging Couriers and local taxis for employees as and when required
- Processing expenses / invoice management with the support of CEO on Concur Expense management system
- Organising all domestic and international travel arrangements, including relevant Visas or other documentation that is required for the London Office
- Maintaining all contact and email distribution lists
- Manage the CEO diary and to organise all internal and external meetings
- Support the HR Manager with all starters and leavers including inductions, desk set ups, ordering business cards, coordinating relevant training
- Assist the Business Manager and Events Manager with Internal and External client events.
- Maintaining relationships with vendors to ensure the office runs smoothly
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that loves being the face of the business but equally enjoys organising!