£11.00 - £14.00 per annum
4 months ago
- Are you a warm, outgoing person who builds friendships and networks easily?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are always on the go? Do you have a sense of urgency to see work done?
- Are you a highly organised professional who can prioritise the urgency of multiple requests to meet simultaneous deadlines?
My client are looking for a Receptionist/Front-office Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team based in the City. They are looking for a hands-on, highly energetic team player who can lead and orchestrate all necessary support functions and administrative responsibilities as needed to maintain an impeccable office environment.
- Welcoming all visitors and registering them at reception with professionalism
- Typing presentation materials and other various documents
- Coordinating courier services and providing status report of such arrangement when necessary
- Executive assistant duties including helping to plan and coordinate employee and client meetings
- Organising internal and external events
- Responsible for answering external and internal calls and relaying accurate messages
- Managing and maintaining meeting rooms bookings.
- Managing and ordering Stationery & Supplies
- Perform all other duties as required
3 years of corporate reception experience preferred. Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required.