£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Reporting to: Reception Manager
23k + Commission
I am currently recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate Spa Receptionist to join a leading high-end luxury spa. As a spa receptionist you will be overseeing the spa and ensuring high standards of customer service is being managed by the front of house team.
- Excellent customer service skills including written and oral
- Team player and the ability to motivate others
- Polite and well presented
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Ensuring all hourly reception duties are completed and responsible for ensuring all displays are updated and changed regularly.
- Ensuring the highest level of service is always given to all spa members and guests.
- Interacts & communicate effectively with clients, members and team members
- Ensure all spa menus, consultation forms and checklists are stocked and up to date.
- Managing Payments
- Ensuring up to date knowledge always and undertake treatment procedures
- Actively involved in promoting the Spa, products and activities
- Interact and regularly liaise with team members cross functionally to ensure an overall awareness of activities within the department and club.
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service,
Managing customer feedback effectively
- Ensure any issues or compliments are escalated and dealt with appropriately to enable long-term improvements in products and services.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Health & Safety
- Ensure your working environment is kept clean and tidy, adhering to the reception and relaxation area standards and check list always