City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Established 14 years ago, KennedyPearce is focused on recruiting into Central London. We've expanded our divisions and have the energy, enthusiasm and reputation to continue. We value honesty and take pride in our work. We develop long term relationships and repeat business. Our clients range from Global firms to boutique PE businesses and the growing Fintech sector.
We invest in our staff by providing the training and support needed to be successful. From this we aim to promote from within offering extensive career development and opportunity.
We embrace a fun and exciting culture with a smart casual dress code, a grown up approach and develop working smart to get results - we put you in charge of how you like to operate in a supportive environment. We have a market leading commission structure, flexible working hours and a shorter day on a Friday.
We work closely across divisions and take pride in our close knit relationships with all employees of the business and therefore we seek true team players.
The Finance & Accountancy division have a great team dynamic, team members trust one another, they work towards a collective decision and they hold one another accountable for making things happen. Everyone states what is working and improves what's not.
We are hiring for the Qualified Financial Services (FS) team. The desk is focused on Investment Management and Private Equity clients and has a 9 year track record of producing results. The role will cover:
- Business development as well as established relationships
- Clients range from Global firms to boutique businesses and start-ups.
- Sourcing candidates using social media, Linkedin, networking, referrals, jobs boards and advertising.
- Meeting and registering all candidates
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
- Attend client pitches and job taking
- Offer management
- Building internal relationships within KennedyPearce and leveraging off existing clients
- Post placement follow up
We do not account manage a couple of clients through email conversations, we are better than that. We fully consult our clients and candidates with daily face to face contact across the recruitment cycle. You will develop long term relationships and your own repeat business as a 360 recruiter. We are also working on change projects and you will be involved in these to improve processes and systems and the KennedyPearce business as a whole.
This is a career role where you will work hard and progress. For the business to have future success we will only hire consultants with a long term plan and the right attitude and skills. Therefore this position is vitality important to us.
You must have recruitment experience. Your background will ideally be in recruiting finance but we are open to any type of recruitment.
The "Must Haves" are:
- Recruitment experience with a hard-working attitude
- An interest in Financial Services especially Investment Management
- Taking pride in all that you do
- Motivation to continue your career in recruitment