City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, bonus
about 2 months ago
KennedyPearce Consulting is an award-winning, specialist recruitment consultancy based in the City of London.
We are looking to recruit a number of experienced Recruitment Consultants to be part of our continued expansion and next phase of our exciting development. You will have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and respected clients across the City. We require highly personable, motivated and driven professionals who share our values that exceed expectations, are honest and professional, collaborate and are efficient, and have the passion and energy.
As a consultant you will:
- Have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients based in the City working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors.
- Develop ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new clients.
- Act as a 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other KP divisions. This will mean you're in your development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients.
- Be expected to hold regular candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations - providing an honest and consultative approach.
- Provide ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential.
We offer our Recruitment Consultants:
- A progressive, exciting and fast-paced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate consultants.
- Amazing staff incentives and an uncapped commission and bonus scheme.
- Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment.
Every member of the KP family is:
- Competitive yet a team player
- Confident yet humble
- Professional yet doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Organised yet innovative
- And above all takes pride in being as good as they can be in everything they do
Previous recruitment or resourcing experience is essential for this role, as are excellent communication skills, a proven track record of building successful client relationships, and above all drive and ambition to progress.