City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus & benefits
7 months ago
A great opportunity to join a growing Bank based in the City. The head office is based overseas and the London office looks after Europe. The company have been going through a transformation program as they have grown substantially in recent years, this is a newly created role.
Our client seeks a QBE or Qualified Accountant to join their regulatory accounting team. You will assist in the timely and accurate production of a number of regulatory reports including quarterly external requirements and daily internal capital adequacy monitoring.The role responsibilities include assisting in the following tasks:
- Assist with FCA returns
- Support the UK regulated entities in the production of the main regulatory returns.
- Assist with prepare the daily capital adequacy
- Assist in preparing ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP
- Ensure that regulatory reporting processes adhere to the Group's internal control standards
- Review regulatory policies and internal training documents
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Risk, Legal & Compliance)
- Provide ad hoc support to Senior Management
- Take responsibility for FINREP
To be selected for this role you MUST have previous experience of working in regulatory accounting, ideally experience in COREP. You will be Qualified or studying towards CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.