City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
6 days ago
My client is a mid-tier bank based in the City currently looking to hire a recently Qualified Regulatory Accountant on an Interim basis for a period for 12 months.
- Ownership of tasks within daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by local regulatory bodies (including UK and where relevant Overseas financial regulators or Head Office).
- (COREP & LIQREP Reporting), including FINREP and Bank of England statistical returns.
- The role will also cover preparation of Pillar 3 reporting. You will also have an opportunity to work with the risk team in the preparation of the ICAAP document.
- Preparation of the daily regulatory monitoring reports for capital adequacy and liquidity and monitoring against internal and external guidelines, escalating where appropriate.
- Investigation of issues and exceptions with other members of the Finance function, Technology, Risk and Operations and any other areas of the Bank.
- Immediately available/1 week notice
- Must have banking/mid-tier banking experience
- Must be recently qualified ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA/CIMA Qualified