City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
24 days ago
A great opportunity to join a successful financial services business based in the City has recently come available due to business expansion. Our client is looking for a Part or recently Qualified Accountant who is career driven to join the regulatory accounting team.
You will assist in the timely and accurate production of a number of regulatory reports including quarterly external requirements and daily internal capital adequacy monitoring.
- Assist with the daily regulatory monitoring requirement for regulated entities; including, capital/ liquidity adequacy and large exposures.
- Assisting in the preparation of the FCA regulatory reports for these entities
- Improve robustness of existing processes backed-up with reconciliations.
- Assist in the design, development and maintenance of regulatory policies and procedures.
- Assist with maintaining monthly management reports and provide monthly management information to end users
- Input into Pillar 3 public disclosure process.
- Any ad hoc projects and/or tasks
- Previous regulatory accounting experience
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Passionate and driven