£60000 - £65000 per annum
9 months ago
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Accountant to join a leading investment bank in Central London. The finance department are looking for a driven, energetic, and optimistic individual who works well in a fast paced environment. The role demands the successful candidate to have experience in investment banking within product control risk or regulatory departments.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understanding current regulatory, liquidity and capital management.
- Identify cost effective solutions to problems identified, and the ability to work with the BAU team.
- Contribute to strengthening control processes
- Identifying key steps or whole processes that could be automated to improve controls and efficiency.
- Undertake testing tasks for RR system solutions including vendor product and in-house development.
- Working closely with the IT team that is developing and implementing strategic and tactical solutions for the RR team.
- Develop prototypes and tactical solutions for preparing reports and returns.
- Acting as advisor and addressing any post release development work.
The chosen candidate will have strong knowledge of COREP, LCR, NSFR, CRD, and strong stakeholder management skills. You will be pro-active, degree educated and knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel and will have VBA competence.
Desirably you will be ACCA/ACA qualified and will have experience of implementing regulator vendor software, and experience of working as part of a team.