City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
7 months ago
My client is a leading Private Equity firm based in the City looking to recruit a newly qualified Regulatory Accountant in their team.
* Production of the COREP liquidity suite of returns as required for the consolidated group as appropriate, working to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the returns;
* Working with both the UK and European Wealth Management teams to improve the consolidated liquidity returns by challenging and documenting assumptions and improving data quality;
* Carry out impact analysis of new regulatory returns and work closely with the UK and Europe Wealth Management teams on implementation, for example PRA110.
* Regulatory returns for UK regulated asset management firms according to the relevant rules;
* Analytical reviews of all returns produced prior to sign-off by senior management;
* Production of Group consolidated capital adequacy report and related commentary for senior management;
- Must be ACA/CA/CAANZ/ACCA Qualified
- Must have relevant Regulatory Accounting experience within Banking/Private Equity/Asset management
- Immediately available/1 week notice period max
- Strong communicator
Please send CV's through to email@example.com