City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
A great opportunity to join a growing Bank based in the City. Our client seeks a QBE or Qualified Accountant to join their regulatory accounting team. You will assist in the timely and accurate production of a number of regulatory reports including quarterly external requirements and daily internal capital adequacy monitoring.
The role responsibilities include assisting in the following tasks:
- Assist with FCA returns
- Support the UK regulated entities in the production of the main regulatory returns.
- Assist with prepare the daily capital adequacy
- Assist in preparing ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP
- Ensure that regulatory reporting processes adhere to the Group's internal control standards
- Review regulatory policies and internal training documents
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Risk, Legal & Compliance)
- Provide ad hoc support to Senior Management
- Take responsibility for FINREP
To be selected for this role you MUST have previous experience of working in regulatory accounting. You will be Qualified or studying towards CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.