£300 - £350 per day
15 days ago
My client is a fast growing Private Bank based in the City looking to recruit a Regulatory/Financial Accountant on a temporary basis.
- Ownership of all PRA/ FCA and Bank of England returns ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements in a timely manner.
- Staying up to date with all changes to regulatory or accounting standards and provide insight to how the Bank may be affected
- Assist Head of Finance complete statutory and interim financial statements, accompanying notes under IFRS, annual report compilation and audit process
- Ensure all policies and procedures are kept up to date and are adhered to and report any incidents or breaches to the relevant Management
- Provide cover to the Head of Finance and Management accountant in their absence
- Actively manage Finance team members ensuring any conflicts/personnel matters are dealt with including appraisals and approval of leave ensuring no conflicts within the department
- Ad Hoc work and duties as required
- Immediately available
- Must have Regulatory Accounting experience
- Ideally banking/Asset management/Financial Services industry experience
URGENT Role - please send CV's through to firstname.lastname@example.org