City of London, London
£170 - £185 per day
27 days ago
Revenue Analyst role for a media company based in London for 4 months- Ideal for a part qualified candidate.
- Ensures accurate and timely recognition of revenue for assigned entities / areas, including reconciliations and reviews
- Ensure SOX compliance for assigned areas.
- Review of contracts to ensure correct approvals and accounting.
- Address internal and external audit requests.
- Continuous improvement / identification and implementation of efficiencies
- Ensure month end and quarter end close for all assigned areas are completed on time without any issues.
- Ensure SOX controls are adhered to.
- Consolidation of all reconciliations required for month end approval.
- Support of internal and external audits.
The Ideal Person:
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified accountant (CA, ACCA or CIMA). Experience working in a medium to large size accounting function couples with excellent systems experience is also required and US GAAP and SOX experience would be desirable.