£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a Global Asset Management firm are looking to recruit an RFP/investment Writer to join their expanding Marketing Department. The activities focus mainly on writing new business Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs), consultant and industry surveys, maintaining the RFP database, and liaising closely with the offshore support team. This position will require the associate to be involved in all the activities described above, but with a strong emphasis on completion and project management of RFPs, as well as ensuring the RFP information library is maintained.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Handling project management and completion of RFPs and maintaining the RFP database (Qvidian). This involves: overseeing the RFP process, liaising with the offshore resource team, consulting with sales associates and regional Relationship Managers, using standard answers, identifying where new, customised content is required and developing that content.
- Handling project management and completion of DDQs and surveys for client retention within the EMEA region. Support for production of documents for prospects and clients outside EMEA who invest in EMEA funds is also required in some cases.
- Assist with training offshore India-based resource team, who supports the completion of RFPs, DDQs and surveys, as well as quantitative and qualitative information repositories for sales and client retention
- Interviewing key internal knowledge experts (investment professionals, product experts, legal, marketing, etc.) to produce new RFP content.
- Working closely with the offshore resource to assist with managing the Global Third Party Database Project.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Excellent writing, editing and interviewing skills
- Ability to analyse RFP content for detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to work across an organisation, building effective working relationships with colleagues
- Working knowledge of financial markets, investment concepts, competitors and industry trends.
- High level of professionalism - confidentiality, discretion, decision making, judgment in resolving problems and recommending a course of action
- Ability to adapt to changing professional and business needs
- Ability to use RFP database (Qvidian and SharePoint experience preferred), and other software applications effectively
- Highly numerical with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.