£25000 - £28000 per annum
9 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has come up for one of our clients to join their Investment Risk team. They're looking for an analyst level candidate with numerate academic background to join them. You will be sitting and working directly with the investment managers, therefore providing excellent exposure to senior individual within the investment team across the business.
Personality and willingness to learn is key as they are looking for someone to be a good fit in the organisation, as the key stakeholders all sit on the same floor and you will be facing off to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Act as a robust second line of defence
- Analyse funds in order to understand key risks
- Understand risk models and metrics such as VaR, DV01, ETL etc
- Monitor regulatory limits on funds, breaches, commitments etc
- Monitor fund performance and drift
- Communicate results with manager/ investment team across the business
- Report accurate risk measure for multi asset funds
- Producing periodic risk reports and any adhoc reports required
- Good understanding of financial instruments
- Good knowledge of StatPro, Bloomberg is preferred
- Good knowledge of the different risk management techniques and qualifications such as FRM would be advantageous.
- Wide understanding of a range of market risk measures.
- Ideally experience within an asset or investment management organisation
- Strong communication skills