£25000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Personality and willingness to learn is key as they are looking for someone to be a good fit in the organisation, as the key stakeholders all sit on the same floor and you will be facing off to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Act as a robust second line of defence
- Analyse funds in order to understand key risks
- Understand risk models and metrics such as VaR, DV01, ETL etc
- Monitor regulatory limits on funds, breaches, commitments etc
- Monitor fund performance and drift
- Communicate results with manager/ investment team across the business
- Report accurate risk measure for multi asset funds
- Producing periodic risk reports and any adhoc reports required
- Good understanding of financial instruments
- Good knowledge of StatPro, Bloomberg is preferred
- Good knowledge of the different risk management techniques and qualifications such as FRM would be advantageous.
- Wide understanding of a range of market risk measures.
- Ideally experience within an asset or investment management organisation
- Strong communication skills