City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
15 days ago
We are looking to invested our time in training and developing a Sales Professional into a Recruitment Consultant. We have a successful track record in doing this and some of our highest performers in the business have come from a professional sales environment rather than recruitment.
We are hiring for the Qualified Financial Services team. The desk is focused on recruiting Accountants into Investment Management and Private Equity clients. We have a 9 year track record of producing results in this specialism and many warm relationships. The role will cover:
- Business development as well as established relationships
- Clients range from Global firms to boutique businesses and start-ups.
- Sourcing candidates using social media, Linkedin, networking, referrals, jobs boards and advertising.
- Meeting and registering all candidates
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
- Attend client pitches and job taking
- Offer management
- Building internal relationships within KennedyPearce and leveraging off existing clients
- Post placement follow up
We do not account manage a couple of clients through email conversations, we are better than that. We fully consult our clients and candidates with daily face to face contact across the recruitment cycle. You will develop long term relationships and your own repeat business as a 360 recruiter. We are also working on change projects and you will be involved in these to improve processes and systems and the KennedyPearce business as a whole.
This is a career role where you will work hard and progress. For the business to have future success we will only hire consultants with a long term plan and the right attitude and skills. Therefore this position is vitality important to us.
- You must have worked in sales for a minimum of 2 years
- An interest in Financial Services especially Investment Management
- Taking pride in all that you do
- Motivation to continue your career in recruitment