City of London, London
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
17 days ago
This fast-paced private healthcare organisation which is rapidly expanding is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join its team. Based in the west end this is a great permanent opportunity with a view to start ASAP.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in Accounts Receivables/Credit Control with a supportive team in a high volume and fast-moving environment. This role is part of the Credit Control team in the West end of London office, reporting to the Credit Manager. The ideal candidate will already have no more than 2 years' experience in Accounts Receivables / Accounts Administration, and is ready to take on a new challenge. The role will initially cover cash allocations and claims processing with scope to grow into other areas. The role requires a great deal of interaction with staff across the business and customers. We are looking for an A/R Officer who is proactive, self-sufficient and a confident communicator.
Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
- Banking and allocation of cash across 3 systems.
- Assist with account enquiries for internal customers.
- Raising credit notes, perform and monitor invoice reversals, perform claim and refunds.
- Preparation, maintenance and dissemination of reports relating to cashflows.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and unapplied cash.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts, general ledgers and systems.
- Advise internal and external parties on various elements of A/R related policies / processes.
- Adhoc duties within the A/R department.
- Motivated, analytical thinker, keen to contribute and refine current processes.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline preferred.
- Keen eye for detail, especially when working to strict timelines.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy, especially in excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.