Up to £44000 per annum
6 months ago
The institutional business works primarily with defined benefit pension funds across the UK, Europe and the Middle East. This role will require strong analytical, research and administrative capabilities.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Work with strategic client solutions and sales teams to develop pitch material and collateral to help drive new business activity.
- Provide analysis that demonstrates the value add of proposed Russell Investments solution and highlights competitive advantage.
- Produce high quality analysis, working with Client Strategy & Research, Investment Division, Marketing, and other departments.
- Manage and review process and necessary compliance sign-off's.
- Produce periodic and ad-hoc analysis that supports ongoing delivery of client solution and/or retaining business.
- Help in the development of thought leadership (articles, blogs, presentations) that supports the solutions business.
- Understand market trends and themes impacting institutional investors across the region.
- Proactively produce analysis or share findings that help shape the nature of developed solutions.
- Work closely with the rest of the Sales Support team with managing sales campaigns and events, RFP production and CRM and other functions as required.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the below criteria;
- An understanding of financial markets, investment concepts, competitors and industry trends
- Strong analytical, quantitative and numerical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to contribute and edit content for investment writings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite