£40000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a multinational focused on the technology space and are market leaders within their industry across Europe and, soon to be across the globe.. This is the chance to join their global Technology head office in Enschede as a Security Specialist, where you will play a key role in optimising and upgrading my clients' security framework globally. This role will also grow as the business does so the career opportunities really are fantastic.
The IT Security Specialist is a professional with a great passion for IT Security. He or she is driven by innovation, strong leadership, commitment and ownership for results while setting the right environment for teams and people to excel.
The IT Security Engineer will support the IT Security department in the development of a stronger security posture:
- Conduct periodic network scans to find vulnerabilities.
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Support and further develop the bug bounty program.
- Monitor the security state of our environment.
- Keep up with security trends.
- Receive industry leading training and development from internal experts
Please contact Kristian Tennick directly for more information on: email@example.com