City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
You're bored in your current role and crave autonomy. In fact, you're ACA/ACCA qualified, with 5 years' post qualification experience under your belt but feel as though you haven't been able to make the most of this.
I'm currently recruiting for a highly profitable small practice based a short walk from Oxford Circus station. The firm is facing growth at an impressive pace and they're looking for their next high-flyer to join the team.
Your role will be broad and varied and your portfolio of clients that you'll be managing ranges across sectors. You will be kept challenged throughout.
You will already have experience in the following:
- Handling portfolios of clients
- Personal and corporate accounts preparation
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- Managing staff or teams of staff
- Tax planning and advising on tax
- Audit experience would be helpful, but not 100% necessary
- Good knowledge of accountancy software, preferably VT+, Xero and Sage
- Excellent command of English - both are client facing roles and require fluent written and oral communication skills
- Both accountants will liaise directly with the partners and other manager
With good progression opportunities available within a close-knit team, please get in touch if you'd like to know more.