City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus & benefits
3 months ago
One of the largest diversified corporations in the world is recruiting for a Senior Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all accounting vouchers (including payments) are correctly processed and authorised.
- Prepare management accounts in accordance with group accounting rules and deadlines.
- Prepare quarterly disclosure information for consolidation reporting.
- Liaise with external auditors to plan & co-ordinate audits for each company.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus.