City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
4 months ago
KennedyPearce are recruiting a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk on behalf of a healthcare business based in Central london.
Summary of the role, and reporting structure.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this is a hands-on role responsible for the full management of the Purchase Ledger. This position will ensure that all invoices are processed, coded and loaded for payment runs according to set deadlines. It requires excellent attention to detail and data entry skills.
- Coding and processing all invoices received in the business
- Controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- Compiling payment runs for approval and use of online banking system to generate payments
- Telephone and email correspondence with suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of daily direct debits taken from bank account
- Controlling and processing the company credit card expenses
- Controlling and processing employees cash expenses
- Account reconciliation
- Verify that the Aged Accounts Payable report aging is correct and in agreement with the General Ledger.
- Ensuring all documents are correctly filed on a daily basis
- Ad hoc report and analysis
This role is based in Central London offering up to £32,000 pa