£70000.00 - £72000 per annum
10 months ago
My Client is a leading global asset management firm who are dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for its clients through a diverse range of managed products. They are looking for a dedicated, ambitious Senior Analyst to join their fast paced team of innovative thinkers.
Key duties and responsibilities but not limited to:
- Leading end to end financial planning and budgeting
- Co-ordinate business planning
- Monthly expense reporting, and analysis
- Own and lead the flow and forecasting cycles
- Work with business leaders to develop and analyse metrics to measure financial and operational performance
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Attend project working groups or steering committees as the finance representative as required.
- Work with business functions and the FP&A and planning team to ensure appropriate cost drivers are used for profitability modelling.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, and will be a strong team player with the ability to communicate at all levels. You will have problem solving capabilities, and able to understand the objectives and priorities of the business. Strong academics, and excel skills are essential.