City of London, London
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting an Cashier on behalf of a national leading leisure company based in central London.
Working as part of the Cashier team to ensure the cash and banking processes are accurately being adhered to by the venues, reviewing weekly returns and performing reconciliations covering a range of accounts. Monitoring and reporting on banking issues so to safeguard the company's cash position at all times.
- Export, check and post the weekly finance information received from venues
- Posting weekly bank journals approx. 100 a week.
- Investigating and resolving any queries relating to the posting of this information
- Weekly Reconciliation of Credit Card, Barclaycard, AMEX, Bank, ATM and Change accounts
- Daily checks of courier services and raising investigations into any failed or missed services
- Provide support and advice to venues in regards to any banking related queries
- Investigate all major banking discrepancies by liaising with cash courier, bank and venues
- Producing weekly reports to the business regarding banking related issues
- Processing refunds via Card, Barclays online payment system or by BACS with due care
- Reconciliation of more Balance Sheet accounts at month-end
- Posting and reconciliation of payroll cheques and BACS payments
- Provide support and advising venues on the company procedure and assisting them in adhering to company policy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in their work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Ability to perform well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Good Excel skills (vlookups, sumifs)
This role is paying up to £30k pa.