City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
My Client, a well-established Financial Services firm are looking for a Senior Credit Analyst. Responsible for analysis and monitoring of the credit risk of the business and escalating significant credit risk issues to Management. Looking for experience with commodities, futures and options, LME forwards, OTC precious metals products, including market infrastructure.
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the credit risks and financial strength of new and existing counterparties.
- Attending client meetings in the UK and Overseas.
- To negotiate and administer the exchange of corporate/bank guarantees, netting agreements, Standby Letters of Credit and other credit support documentation used to mitigate counterparty risk.
- Involvement in the credit risk mitigation aspects of account documentation including terms of business/trading and client agreements.
- Monitoring and managing both counterparty credit and country credit risk limits to ensure compliance with established credit limits, policies and procedures.
- Working towards streamlining and making more efficient credit risk procedures and processes.
- Engaging in credit risk management projects.
As a Senior Credit Analyst you will need:
- Strong numeracy and background experience in credit and/or financial statement analysis, preferably within the trading/capital markets or with a financial institution for at least 5 years.
- Strong credit analyst skills with an ability to quickly assess a great variety of different corporates and financial institutions from across the globe.
- An understanding of commodities futures and options, LME forwards, OTC precious metals products, including market infrastructure.
- Experience with credit risk management tools and techniques.
- Microsoft outlook, excel, word
- Bloomberg, Reuters
- Perform under pressure in a dynamic environment, with the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously, and prioritise.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.