Up to £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
As a Senior Currency Consultant you will need experience in and be responsible for:
- Establishing, contacting and building relationships with a variety of commercial business 'primarily based within the UK (tier B, C and D clients)
- Having a full understanding of Client Relationship Management and the Sales process which will reflect in the status of opportunities in client box profiles
- Contacting clients via the telephone in the first instance, with good use of the internet and other sources to supply further relevant information.
- Arranging and conducting internal and external client meetings.
- Utilising all marketing material available to the FOH team to support the Sales process
- Having a full understanding of full product offering (including spot, forwards, Options)
- Acquiring and maintaining suitable market knowledge, in order to pass on and discuss with clients
- delivering informative market updates to colleagues which can stimulate debate on a regular basis
- Providing regular coaching and development to the junior sales team (Sales Executives)
- Using a variety of mediums to source potential business leads that have a commercial foreign currency requirement, including use of the Internet, trade directories, gaining referrals and networking
- To attend and support corporate functions. As a valued member of the team, there is also a responsibility to engage in any activity which supports or develops production, profitability or progress as a whole