City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
25 days ago
Company and Team
Well known Media and Sports business based in Central London need a Senior Finance Analyst to form part of commercial and strategic decision making.
This is a high profile role and at the forefront of setting the overall business strategy. Duties include:
- Strategic and business planning
- Provide robust financial analysis and modelling for the long range plan
- Maintaining, improving and testing financial models and schedules
- Supporting on the preparation of the financials for the three year business plan
- Competitor, industry and economic analysis
- Support financial analysis and adhoc projects
Your Experience and Qualification
Must have a degree and be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with post qualified experience.
You must have industry background for example, Media, Retail, Sports, FMCG or relevant sector
Financial modelling essential, SAP beneficial.