£65000 - £80000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Senior HR Business Partner
The senior HRBP will be responsible for managing the operational aspects of all HR activities that underpin the employee life cycle, and for developing and managing key HR initiatives, as identified from time to time.
To work in partnership with the Chief Compliance Officer and key stakeholders to implement HR best practice and provide guidance and advice on day to day Employee Relations, Recruitment and Induction, Talent Management, Training and Development and Compensation review.
This role will have a lot of independent project work and therefore and will drive and influence the people strategy in-line with business objectives. This role is suitable for someone who is looking to make a difference and really make their mark in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Work in partnership with the Chief Compliance Officer HR to deliver the implementation of the HR strategy in alignment with business needs and insure compliance
- Support employee relations activity; provide management with advice and support in disciplinary, grievance and appeal situations, including support in meetings active case management.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition partner to identify and implement a suitable ATS solution to manage and pipeline talent
- Advise and Coach Managers regarding effective and strategic management and team building, including advice on addressing team performance and capability.
- Ability to manage HR data and report on key metrics including D&I, Comp and headcount.
- Continuously assess and review the company's employee benefits, reward and recognition programmes
- Mentoring and coaching the HR team to ensure they are kept abreast of the latest developments in HR and that they continue their own professional development in order to best deliver their roles