City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 10-15% bonus plus benefits
4 months ago
One of the leading medium sized banks in the world is recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor. They are moving away from private banking, and focusing more on Private Equity. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Internal Audit Manager.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Undertake specific assigned audits in accordance with the department's established risk based methodology and within agreed timescales.
- Make recommendations in respect of weaknesses identified in the systems and controls of the bank.
- Keep the Head of Internal Audit appraised of the progress of audits.
- Critically review existing audit methodology and propose enhancements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Assist in the preparation for Audit Committee meetings.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in other departmental activities (as directed).
- Ensure technical knowledge and knowledge of best internal audit practice is kept up to date.
- Qualified Internal Auditor
- FS exposure
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus 10-15% bonus.