£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
As a Senior KYC Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Review of Customer Due Diligence "CDD" on clients and counterparties, in line with the firm's requirement to comply with AML regulations.
* Liaise with account executives to obtain relevant up to date documentation.
* Keep and maintain an audit trail of actions undertaken.
* Assist in the execution of ad-hoc projects as required.
As a Senior KYC Analyst you will need:
* Minimum 3 years' AML KYC experience, preferably within an investment firm.
* Knowledge and background Commodities, FX and Securities.
* Bachelor's Degree in business, Law or other appropriate discipline
* Professional Compliance Qualification - desirable.
* Advanced Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel skills