£45000 - £47500 per annum
8 months ago
**NEW ROLE** Senior Management Accountant - £45-47,500 - C.London
KPC are working with an International recognised media and entertainment organisation based in central London. We are looking for a ambitious and driven Newly to 1 year post Qualified Management Accountant ideally coming from a media or retail background.
We are looking for a highly organised Senior Management Accountant to join the Finance team. The successful applicant will be expected to work closely with the sales department in order to ensure the accurate allocation and treatment of planned promotional spend, compile reporting and contribute to the business forecasting and monthly close out activities.
Responsibilities will include but not limited too:
- Responsible for monthly journal postings, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis on promotional spend.
- Setting up and pricing promotional activities in SAP.
- Maintaining the overall accuracy of promotional data in SAP.
- Compiling credit claims and liaising with central teams to resolve discrepancies.
- Providing support in validating promotional claims received from customers.
- Actively working with account managers to develop accurate forecasts and provide financial management support on promotional queries.
- Compiling key sections of the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to head office.
- Generating monthly reporting for submission to head office and inclusion in management reporting packs.
- Providing ad hoc duties to support the finance department and wider business.
To be considered for this role you will be/have:
- Newly - 1 yr Post Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Strong SAP and Excel skills
- Preferably coming from Media/Entertainment or Retail