£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
My client, a Global Leading Prestigious Media Brand is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Prepare accurate management accounts for the company's profit centres ensuring that best practice accounting policies are followed
- Liaise with department heads on a regular basis to support them in understanding the financial performance of their business unit.
- Prepare accurate accounts for the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary.
- Responsible for managing two junior management accountants and support them in all areas
- Reviewing direct and indirect department operating expenses with the team.
- Monitor and reconcile a number of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Work as part of management accounts team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all company management reporting.
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
- Opportunity for involvement in forecasting work
- Be a newly qualified accountant either ACA (straight from practice) OR ACCA/CIMA from Industry
- Have experience in supervising / managing a small team (training / mentoring)
- Keen desire to work in a fast paced environement