£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Management Accountant - Londons West End
If you are looking for a role which offers the opportunities to work in a business closely tied with a wealth of medias most prestigious names! This Senior Management Accountant role is for you!
Based in Londons West End, you will be joining a dynamic finance team, reporting into the Head of Finance within this leading publications firm. You will have 2 management accountants reporting into you in order to successfully fulfil the function.
The Senior Management Accountant role will include:
- Preparation of Management accounts for 2 company profit centres
- Liaising with magazine management regularly to provide guidance on financial performance
- Working with a range of key business stakeholders to provide guidance and support on financial performance and planning
- Heading up the management accounts team, managing 2 management accountants and ensuring timely delivery of work flow
The ideal Management Accountant will be:
- Holding a degree that is 1st or 2:1 graded
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA ideally with 1st time passes
- 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Track record of delivering to time deadlines
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 per annum, benefits and the chance to manage a team and function in a leading prestigious publishing firm and the chance to work with some fantastic brands.
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com