£70000 - £85000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a leading Real Estate Investment Management company are looking to recruit a Senior Manager who will assist with the management of their commercial business park. He/she will work alongside the existing VP for Asset Management onsite, sharing the ever-increasing workload generated by this asset (the exact split between the existing VP and this new Senior Manager vis-à-vis workload, accountability and responsibility (including reporting lines for existing GP-based subordinates) is yet to be determined). This is a brand new position, so a fantastic opportunity for someone to really make the position their own.
Responsibilities will include;
- Formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for our business park, including marketing strategies to optimize net operating income and realize the highest value of our asset.
- Responsible for the overall positioning of the asset as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate
- Actively participating lease negotiations
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of financial reports and variance analysis, preparation and monitoring of budgets, and financial modeling of assets for the portfolio.
- Preparing and managing our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sale process
- Assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- In addition, you will work closely with the Property Managers to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company's products and services.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should possess a Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent with at least 7 years' experience in managing business parks and/or commercial assets. You should also have good knowledge of the local markets. To succeed in this role, you should be operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding. You should also be a good team player, resourceful, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.