City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive | City of London
Up to £35,000
My Client are a leading International Insurance firm, based in the heart of the City, are on the hunt for a a diligent, pro-active Senior Marketing Executive to join their integral team on a permanent basis.
You will help create and deliver a diverse range of campaigns to engage with clients and prospects, the media, the industry and employees.
As a Senior Marketing Executive your responsibilities will be:
- Helping to develop and deliver the marketing strategy for the division.
- Developing a range of assets to support the cross sector divisional campaigns, in addition to sub campaigns, across print, digital, social and video for our clients and prospects and executing these campaigns.
- Capturing ROI on all activity and producing regular reports for management.
- Researching and copy writing thought leadership for the division.
- Writing and editing client and prospect communications such as email campaigns, knowledge articles and news announcements.
- Developing relationships with commercial partners and ensuring that we are leveraging their multi-channel marketing platforms.
- Creating and managing paid and non-paid campaigns on company social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
Benefits of joining this incredible firm are:
- Onsite bars, restaurants, coffee-shops and a roof top terrace to enjoy the summer.
- Flexible working, reduced summer hours, ability to work from home.
- High pension contribution, holidays increasing each year, private health insurance.
- Lastly, the most incredible opportunities to progress and develop your career within Marketing.
Skills the successful Marketing Executive should have:
- Proven written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency of all major business packages, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Awareness of the design process and the software the software used by designers, e.g. In design, Photoshop.
- Experience working in Professional or Financial Services.