13 days ago
An expanding Property Investment business based in the West End need an additional resources for its Finance
department. The role is to support the Finance Manager and Financial Controller with ensuring a
consistently smooth set of accounting functions. You will act as a link between the Finance and Operations
teams based in the UK.
The role takes responsibility for the provision of financial accounting, management reporting and business
partnering support. Key responsibilities include:
- Timely month end closing
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Monthly bank reconciliation and quarterly audit schedules
- Ensuring timely preparation of full set of financial statements for audit
- Handling tax matters (such as VAT and corporate/income tax)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Internal control and compliance
- Serving as a key driver for implementation of Group policies, processes and systems;
- Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers;
- Providing financial project management support for asset management initiatives and development projects.
Please apply if you are a fully-qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent accountant with experience in property investment. You will only be considered if you have worked in Property.
The role involves frequent liaising with various parties such as HQ Finance Team, the local Asset Management Team, external consultants, auditors and external property managers/operators - hence good verbal and written communication skills are required. You will also have a good understanding of accounting standards and IFRS and be well-versed in Excel.