City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
The most important thing about your career is having a passion for what you do. This could not be more true for a career in recruitment; it's more a way of life than a job. It's not the sort of job where you take your work home with you…you take it everywhere, it never really leaves you and a successful recruiter never wants it to and to join here at this level you will already know that. In one of the most exciting and rewarding careers you are constantly driving for success and development and you can have a lot of fun along the way.
We at KennedyPearce want to help make that as easy and as fun as possible and have created a culture and environment to help our teams thrive to do just that. We have a relaxed culture where every member of our team can enjoy being at work and doesn't begrudge that Monday commute.
We operate a dress down every day, an in office Sonos music system, drinks fridge in our pub break out area, coffee machine for a morning kick start, in office massages to help relax, a PS4…and one of the best reward schemes in the industry. This includes monthly commissions up to 36%, annual super bonuses, monthly and quarterly incentive rewards including our legendary "Players" day for our elite performers. All this together makes what we think is a really fun and highly rewarding place to be.
As a Senior consultant you will join the record-breaking Temp Division and continue your career development alongside some of our most successful recruiters:
This is a full 360 recruitment role of candidate generation and Business Development
Some of the key duties include:
- Candidate Generation and management with face to face registrations
- Business Development - the desk is warm but will need extensive development
- Account management and extensive client meetings
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels to both clients and candidates.
- Offer management and post placement follow up, again to both clients and candidates
- You will need at least 2 years recruitment experience
- With a proven track record of success
- Ideally from Accounting and Finance into Financial Services
(However other industry sectors will be considered)
- You will need to show you can and have developed new clients from scratch
- Strong client relationship management and development skills
- Cross selling to other recruitment divisions
- A good educational background (a degree is preferred but is not essential)
- Be comfortable with basic maths for rate and fee calculations and negotiations
- A good eye for detail and good English for writing emails and job adverts
- Be meticulous and highly organised
- Be truly capable of working autonomously
- Strong emotional intelligence for dealing with people at all levels from all backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal via the phone and in person
We have a bespoke career progression plan combining both target driven rewards and learning and development where you receive training at all levels to support your growth. The two paths are up to a high-level Executive billing consultant or the management route through to Director level. There are no time frames on this so go as fast as you like.
Some other stuff
As we said above, recruitment is 24/7 so we don't have the longest office hours as you don't need them. We give you all the tools you need with the latest MS Office 365 cloud technology and smartphones so it's easy to keep in touch whether you're at your desk, at a meeting, at home on your sofa or perhaps in Paris on one of our quarterly reward days. And if you're on holiday as well but we do want you to take a break from work, so we give you up to 30 days annual leave, bank holidays, we close around Christmas and give you your birthday off free as well…that's pretty nice of us, we like to go that extra mile for our people.
What we expect
We also like to go the extra mile for all our customers be it our Candidates and Clients; our company motto after all is exceeding expectations and to join us you simply have to meet ours.
Each member of our family is:
- competitive yet a team player
- confident yet humble
- professional yet doesn't take themselves too seriously
- organised yet innovative
- and above all takes pride in being as good as they can be in everything they do
If you are interested in this opportunity and can meet our expectations as laid out above, then please apply know.
Send us your CV with a covering note and think how you can make your application a little different to stand out from the crowd. To be successful here you will certainly need to.